At the Y, we are more than just a gym, we are a community!
Volunteers make up the heart of the Door County YMCA. Each and every volunteer demonstrates the YMCA core values of caring, honesy, respect and responsibility. Volunteer today at the Door County YMCA and feel how good it is to give back.
Please Contact Madelyn at the Y if you are interested in volunteering at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 920.743.4949
We are currently seeking out volunteers for the following events:
OTHER ONGOING OPPORTUNITIES
- Serve on a Committee or the Board of Directors
- Be a campaigner for the annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Help out at Special Events
- Teach Youth or Adult Classes
- Join the Garden Club
- Assist with Bulk Mailing Projects and Office Work
- Buildings and Grounds Seasonal Projects
Read this great article from the Peninsula Pulse by Pam Seiller, Executive Director of the Volunteer Center of Door County about two lives changed from volunteering at the Y.