Volunteers make up the heart of the Door County YMCA. We rely on our volunteers to stay connected with our community and demonstrate the YMCA values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility. There are many ways that you can volunteer at the Door County YMCA.
Volunteer OpportunitiesWe are currently seeking out volunteers for the following events:
Please Contact Madelyn at the Y if you are interested in volunteering: email@example.com or 920.743.4949
Read this great article from the Peninsula Pulse by Pam Seiller, Executive Director of the Volunteer Center of Door County about two lives changed from volunteering at the Y. Click HERE.
Other ongoing opportunities to volunteer at the Y include:
- Serve on a Committee or the Board of Directors
- Be a campaigner for the annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Help out at Special Events
- Teach Youth or Adult Classes
- Join the Garden Club
- Assist with Bulk Mailing Projects and Office Work
- Buildings and Grounds Seasonal Projects
Download Volunteer Application
Powered by Drupal
, an open source content management system. iEarth