Whether you live in Door County year round or are visiting for the day, we've got numerous membership options to suit anyone's needs. At the Y, you're never locked into any long-term contracts or face any cancellation fees. If you're a monthly draft member, go "on hold" during months that you're gone (or won't be using the Y) for a low $5/month fee and not face the joiner fee. There's no minimum or maximum number of months that you can go on hold. Now, that's convenience!
For Your Safety...
- All adults (age 18+) will be required to provide a valid, government-issued photo ID their first visit. The Y reserves the right to bar facility usage for any adult who refuses to provide a valid photo ID.
- All individuals using any branch of the Door County YMCA will be entered into our member management system and pictures will be taken for identity verification.
Membership options include:
- Daily pass: valid for the calendar day
- Weekly pass: valid for seven consecutive days
- 30-day memberships: valid for 30 consecutive days
- Monthly draft/annual pay: valid on a calendar-month basis
- Corporate (Workplace Wellness) partners provide a discounted monthly rate for eligible employees. See the current list of partners here.
- Financial assistance is available through our Membership For All (MFA) program. Learn more here.
- Insurance-sponsored memberships:
- Renew Active
- Silver & Fit
- Silver Sneakers
Are you Ready to Get Started?
- Daily and weekly passes can be purchased at either branch's Welcome Center.
- 30 day and monthly draft/annual pay memberships can be activated at either branch's Welcome Center or online here.