Skip to main content
- Masks - covering nose and mouth - must be worn at all times indoors, including while playing.
- To ensure equity, each player is limited to 30 minutes at a time before rotating out and allowing others to play.
- Only four individuals per court can be waiting in the gymnasium to play next.
- No more than 24 individuals can be in the gym at any one time.
- Members need to have paid for the 2020 pickleball session or sign up for the specific session. Nonmembers must pay the daily facility fee in addition to a $5 drop-in fee each time they play.