ADULT SPORTS SCHEDULE
JACKIE & STEVE KANE CENTER
Indoor Courts (gymnasium)
- Non-Y members must pay the daily facility fee, have a guest pass or redeem a flex-pass visit in order to play indoor pickleball.
- No reservations are required during reserved pickleball times.
- For Door County Y 24/7 access members, one pickleball net is left out and can be set up on the north end of the gymnasium only. The south half of the gymnasium must remain available for basketball or other activities.
- Pickleball nets cannot be set up during designated "Open Gymnasium" times.
- When school is not in session or canceled for the day, youth activities will take precedence and supercede schedule pickleball times.
- Available to anyone - Y members or not - at no charge. No reservations are required and courts operate on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Players must bring their own balls and paddles.