Why the Y?
The Y is, and always will be, dedicated to building healthy, confident, connected and secure children, adults, families and communities.
Every day our impact is felt when an individual makes a healthy choice, when a mentor inspires a child and when a community comes together for the common good. Your membership allows you access to both Door County Y locations as well as access to Ys around the country that participate in Nationwide Membership!
Assistance is available through our Membership For All Assistance Program.
Benefits of a Y Membership Include:
- A select number of value-added (free) adult group exercise classes with convenient drop-in options.
- State-of-the-art Wellness Centers including exercise machines, free weights, resistance training equipment and more.
- Use of both Door County YMCA program centers in Northern Door (Fish Creek) and Sturgeon Bay.
- Free Jump Start conversation to help you get started and create achievable goals.
- Free orientations to learn how to use the cardio and single-station strength training equipment.
- Priority program registration with convenient online registration.
- Reduced rates on all programs, including swim lessons, youth sports, adult exercise and more.
- Nationwide Membership (NWM) gives you access to other NWM-participating YMCAs throughout the United States.