Why the Y?
The Y is, and always will be, dedicated to building healthy, confident, connected and secure children, adults, families and communities.
Every day our impact is felt when an individual makes a healthy choice, when a mentor inspires a child and when a community comes together for the common good. Your membership allows you access to both Door County Y locations as well as access to Ys around the country that participate in Nationwide Membership!
Assistance is available through our Membership For All Assistance Program.
Benefits of a Y Membership Include:
- 24/7 Access - work out when you want! Any Door County Y member age 18 or older can apply for after-hours access during non-staffed hours to our Wellness Centers, free weight room, gymnasium, and family locker rooms. All applicants must purchase a fob (cost varies), complete a 24/7 application and pass a background check.
- YMCA360 - an on-demand video streaming platform with classes geared towards a variety of ages, interests and skill levels. Content - from the Door County Y and from across the United States - is constantly being added. Click here to learn more.
- A select number of value-added (free) adult group exercise classes with convenient drop-in options.
- State-of-the-art Wellness Centers including exercise machines, free weights, resistance training equipment and more.
- Use of both Door County YMCA program centers in Northern Door (Fish Creek) and Sturgeon Bay.
- A free Jump Start conversation to help you get started and create achievable goals.
- Free Wellness Center orientations to learn how to use the cardio and single-station strength training equipment.
- Priority program registration with convenient online registration.
- Reduced rates on all programs, including swim lessons, youth sports, adult exercise and more.
- Nationwide Membership (NWM) gives you access to other NWM-participating YMCAs throughout the United States.