When the school day ends, our staff are on-site at the Lansing Avenue Center to help children with homework, keep them active, and encourage their creativity. Healthy snacks are provided each afternoon through our year around food program. Our program provides a safe, fun, friendly way for kids to unwind after school.
- Program will be located at the Lansing Avenue Center at 876 S Lansing Ave, Sturgeon Bay, WI
- Grades 4K through Age 12
- Program will run the days Sturgeon Bay School is in regular session. Collaborative busing options are available for Sawyer and Sunrise Elementary schools over to Lansing. Please contact the schools for busing arrangements after enrolling your child in Kids Club.
- Program runs from 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- State-licensed after school childcare program
- Offers early registration options for Kids Day Out and Summer Camp enrollments
- Financial Assistance is available through Wisconsin Shares program and/or YMCA Membership for All scholarship program
School Age Care for Grades 4K through Age 12
- 5 Days: Member - $55.00/week; Community Member - $60.00/week
- 4 Days: Member - $50.00/week; Community Member - $55.00/week
- 3 Days: Member - $45.00/week; Community Member - $50.00/week
Kids Day Out (Additional Fee)
Please note for the full-day Kids Day Out option, lunch must be brought for each child.
- Half Day In-Service: Member - $10.00; Community Member - $15.00
- Full Day In-Service: Member - $35.00; Community Member - $40.00
Registration for families wishing to enroll their child(ren) is completed online through our website or by calling Kid’s Club Director Heather Schnick at 920.818.0796. There is an annual registration fee for the After School Program: $50 for one child and $15 for each additional child. Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Fees are based on the contracted schedule, not attendance.
- Payments are made on the Friday before the scheduled week of service.
- Payments are accepted via Automatic Bank Draft, Credit Card Draft, or on-site.
- Fee includes daily afternoon nutritious snacks and most activity supplies.
To learn more:
Call or email Kids Club Director, Heather Schnick at 920.818.0796 or email@example.com.