Help Us Stay Open
We’re ALL in this together. Help us stay open!
We have felt so fortunate to be able to open our doors and welcome our members back. Sadly, however, Ys across the state have opened and then have quickly closed over the last few weeks due to confirmed Covid-19 cases in their facilities.
We want to stay open, and we’re reviewing and underscoring our request in adhering to the following CDC recommended guidelines:
- Social-distancing works:
- Maintain a minimum of six feet apart from others when possible.
- When using our indoor tracks, please keep an empty lane between you and other people.
- When indoor classes resume (July 6), please use the blue dots on the floors as a guide for safe distancing.
- Sanitize and disinfect:
- Demonstrate responsibility and show respect for others by wiping down any equipment and surfaces before and after each use.
- Wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds with soap and warm water after using the toilet facilities.
- Use the numerous, convenient sanitizing stations located around our facilities to ensure your hands are clean and avoid touching your face, nose or mouth.
- Masks can hinder transmission:
- All individuals using our facilities are strongly encouraged to wear masks when moving around the facility as a sign of respect towards others.
- Y staff are required to wear masks when moving around public parts of our buildings.
If you have any questions or concerns, please talk with any of our management staff.
We’re ALL in this together!